The Horizon Blue app provides tools to help simplify your life at every step: from transferring money and submitting receipts, to checking on reimbursements or paying a bill. There’s even a tool that lets you scan a product’s barcode – while you’re shopping – to see if it’s a covered expense!
To get started
- Register online at www.horizonblue.com.
- Download the Horizon Blue app from Apple's App Store® or Google Play™ store, or text GetApp to 422-272*.
- Install the app on your device.
- Sign in using the username and password you chose for www.horizonblue.com.
*There is no charge to download the Horizon Blue app, but rates from your wireless provider may apply. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.
How to use it
- When you sign in, you'll see the Horizon Blue app home screen, select My Accounts and then select Horizon MyWay.
- The account you’re viewing is displayed in the top right corner of that screen. You can tap that button to switch to other accounts you might have.
- The menu button lets you manage your personal information, add providers (for HSA users only), manage your debit cards, and update your personal bank account information.