Sometimes our lives take an unexpected turn. When that happens, you can take comfort knowing that your account was designed with your security and best interests in mind. That’s true whether you encounter a job change or termination, a divorce or your family status changes.
- Contributing to an HSA for a Partial Year
- Family Changes Related to Marriage, Divorce, and New Children
- How Spouses and Domestic Partners Can Manage HSAs
- Job Changes and Your HSA
- Medicare and HSAs
- Tax Treatment of HSA After Death of Account Holder
- When Your Health Plan Dependent Is No Longer Your Tax Dependent